EMPLOYMENT AT SANDERS FODDER
Sanders Fodder is a busy and vibrant workplace where all employees are expected to perform to their best with an attention to detail in delivering superior customer service.
If you would like to be considered as a future team member, please complete the APPLICATION FORM on this page.
CURRENT POSITION OPEN
We have a casual position available,
approx 20 hours/week including some Saturday morning work.
You need to be fit for manual lifting work of up to 30kg weights, a friendly demeanor, accurate cash handling skills, ready to work in cold/hot/dusty conditions, have or attain a forklift license and contribute to a successful team environment. Only applicants through to our interview and testing stage will be advised of outcome.
Requirements of the position:
- Deliver excellent customer service
- Undertake product training as required
- Fill bags of up to 30kg weights and stack on pallets
- Perform daily stock control and unpacking of incoming product
- Tie-down loads
- Fill forklifts and domestic bottles from a bulk gas cylinder
- Decant Molasses and oils
- Clean, dust and organise product displays and shelving
- Drive our shop vehicle to complete delivery orders
- Operate a forklift safely to load/unload orders or warehouse requirements
- Comply with W H & S requirements
- Promote good team- work and communication
- Capably operate P.O.S and have accurate cash handling skills